- Student/Parent Handbook
- 6th Grade Information
- 7th/8th Grade Dances
- 8th Grade Information
- Academic Assistance
- Bus Routes
- Delayed Opening Schedules
- Directions to HMS
- Drama Club
- Guidance Department
- Honor Roll
- Library Media Center
- Mathematics Department
- Nurses Notes
- School Directory
- School District Calendar 2011-2012
- School Lunch Program
- School Reward Programs
- Student Activities Council
- Student Registration
- Summer Reading Program
Dr. Phyllis Schlichter
SCHOOL ADMINISTRATIVE UNIT #81
Hudson, New Hampshire
20 Library Street
Hudson, NH 03051-4240
Phone (603) 883-7765 -- Fax (603) 886-1236
The Hudson School District will continue using ALERTNOW for the 2013-2014 school year for:
Inclement weather cancellations or delays; early dismissals due to inclement weather
Transportation messages, such as late bus routes or field trips
We intend to use this system only for important information, and we will avoid becoming an annoyance with trivia. The ability to deliver a message is only as successful as the contact information we have for our families, so please make certain we have the most up-to-date telephone numbers and email addresses. If this information changes, please let your child’s school know immediately. If you have more than one child in school, ALERTNOW will not make multiple calls to the same number.
1. Your caller ID will display your school’s or the District’s main number (883-7765) anytime a non-emergency call is generated. Caller ID will not display a name with the number.
2. Your caller ID will display 411 anytime an emergency call is being sent. Examples of an emergency include evacuations or lockdowns.
3. ALERTNOW will leave a message on your voicemail or answering machine.
4. If you have such things as Telemarketer Zapper or Privacy Director on your telephone lines, you may not receive the call.
5. ALERTNOW does not call extensions. If you have a direct dial number at work, you should provide your child’s school with the direct dial number not a main number plus an extension.
6. You will not receive messages before 5:00 AM or after 9:00 PM.
The District offers parents the opportunity to opt out of receiving messages. However, with the current system we can only offer the opportunity to receive or not receive messages. Please keep this in mind should you choose to opt out.
If you wish to opt out of the ALERTNOW Rapid Response Notification System or you wish to update your information please click here, complete the form and return it to the Hudson Memorial School. You may also use this form to update your contact information.
As always, thank you for your continued support of our schools.