- Student/Parent Handbook
- 6th Grade Information
- 7th/8th Grade Dances
- 8th Grade Information
- Academic Assistance
- Bus Routes
- Delayed Opening Schedules
- Directions to HMS
- Drama Club
- Guidance Department
- Honor Roll
- Library Media Center
- Mathematics Department
- Nurses Notes
- School Directory
- School District Calendar 2011-2012
- School Lunch Program
- School Reward Programs
- Student Activities Council
- Student Registration
- Summer Reading Program
Welcome to the Hudson Memorial School Athletics site.
We look forward to a great season of sports and will hope all of you will as well! Additionally, we'd like to keep in mind the policies for everyone participating and would like you to review ALL the content on this page.
- All students participating in any sport MUST COMPLETE the permission forms by clicking here. The permission forms must include all details and returned to the coach of the sport the student will be participating in before the student will be allowed to practice or compete.
- We also adhere to a strict Athletic Policy that relates to discipline, use of drugs, smoking, and transportation. This policy is available for you to view by clicking here.
- You may call 886-1240, press 6 after 1:30 pm for sports cancellations.
- All Games/Meets start at 3:30 pm- unless otherwise specified.
- Lastly we'd like to leave you with a letter from the principal regarding our athletics program.
The Interscholastic Athletic Program at Memorial School is designed to provide an opportunity for our young people to participate in a competitive and structured athletic program. Those students who are selected to participate in the program as team members are chosen on the basis of athletic ability and their attention to their role as representatives of the school. As a representative of Memorial School, our team members must exhibit a healthy attitude and a strong sense of responsibility to the school, the family, and to themselves.
It is our belief that the dual role of athlete and the responsible citizen is essential in the training and education of the adolescent. We have developed the enclosed standards of behavior in order that you may clearly understand the scope of the citizenship role. The forms of discipline and behaviors listed do represent extremes that cannot be tolerated. We can assure you these behaviors are exceptions at Memorial School; however, we ask that you read the enclosed policy as a matter of information. If you have any question or reactions, please call me.
All students trying out for any interscholastic sports team are required to have a current physical on file in the Nurse’s office prior to tryouts. Please contact the Nurse with any questions regarding the physicals at 886-1240, ext. 1620.
Susan M. Nadeau